- Dual Camera: 720P HD WiFi FPV with a secondary Optical Camera (For Stability).
- Stability: Position Holding with Secondary camera to sense its surrounding and assist 6 Axis gyro for next-level stability
- One-Key-Return and Head-Less: So that you don’t worry about losing your Drone.
- One Key Take-Off / Landing: to fly like PRO with safety.
- Longer Battery Life: 1600 mAh battery gives you longer flight time for more fun.
- Three-speed level: Beginner, Moderate and Sports for racing mode.
- 3D Flip Stuns: in all direction with a just one click.
- Dual Control Mode: Fly with 2.4 GHz Remote or Smartphone WiFi APP (Fly even without the Remote)
- Photos/Videos: Capture amazing Photos/Videos and store it directly to your smartphone.
- Foldable: Makes it easy to carry.
• Be aware of respective countries drone policy. Before flying in India refer: https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/ and https://dgca.gov.in/digigov-portal/ • Do not fly when the weather is not good, like too windy, raining etc. • Always fly in wide and open space. • Fly within visual line of sight. • Avoid flying over a group of people. • Read the instruction manual properly before you start flying. • Use propeller guards to ensure safe flying. • Do not touch the running propeller. • Do not use or leave the product near a heat source. • The drone is not made to lift any external payload. | • Fully Charge the battery before you start using the Drone. • Never fly when the battery is low. • Do not expose the battery to water or allow it to get wet. • Do not open or modify the battery/charger. • Charge batteries under observation. • Only use battery and charger that came with the pack. • Immediately disconnect the battery if smoke appears. • Turn off the drone and take out the battery after use. • Fully charge the battery and keep it disconnected from the drone, especially when not using it for a long time.
The drone is not made to lift any external payload. Due to its flying weight of 180 grams, it comes under the Nano category as per DGCA. And nano drones are not required to get UIN no in order to fly, Except no Drone Zones. Permisiivbleflying height of the nano drones is 50ft. Kindly refer to Indian drone policies before you start flying. https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/ and https://dgca.gov.in/digigov-portal/
|Service Warranty||6 Month Service Warranty ( Charges Applicable On Crash and Damages)|
|Aerial Photography :||Yes|
|Age Range:||> 14 years old|
|Battery (Included)||Lithium Polymer – 3.7V 1600mAh|
|Camera Resolution||HD 720P (1280 x 720) (For Hobby and Recreational)|
|Charging Time:||About 80mins|
|Charging Voltage:||3.7V 1800mAh Li-PO|
|Control Channels||4 Channels|
|Controller Battery:||1.5V AA*2 (not included)|
|Country Of Origin||Made In india|
|Flight Time:||12-15 Minutes|
|Flying Height (Permitted)||50 Ft (As per DGCA), https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/|
|Flying Range with Remote||150-200ft|
|Flying Range with WiFi APP||40-50 ft|
|Live Stream Range||50-60 ft|
|Model Number:||Hasten 720p Yellow|
|Package Includes:||Drone, Remote, Drone Battery, USB Charger, Propeller Guards, One Extra pair of Propellers, Screw Driver|
|Photo/Video Storage||Smart Phone|
|Plugs Type:||usb line|
|Remote Battery||3 AA Cells, 4.5V (Not Included)|
|State of Assembly:||Ready-to-Go|
|Type:||Nano Drone ( No License Required)|
|Warning:||it is not suitable for less 8 years old kid|
|Weight of the Drone||180 gm ( Nano Category No License Required )|