- TRUE Dual Camera: 1) 1080P HD WiFi FPV with a secondary 2) Optical Camera 720P HD WiFi FPV.
- Stability: Position Holding with Secondary camera to sense its surroundings and assist 6 Axis gyro for next-level stability
- One-Key-Return and Head-Less: So that you don’t worry about losing your Drone.
- One Key Take-Off / Landing: to fly like PRO with safety.
- Longer Battery Life: 1600 mAh battery gives you a longer flight time for more fun.
- Three-speed level: Beginner, Moderate and Sports for racing mode.
- 3D Flip Stuns: in all directions with just one click.
- Dual Control Mode: Fly with 2.4 GHz Remote or Smartphone WiFi APP (Fly even without the Remote)
- Photos/Videos: Capture amazing Photos/Videos and store them directly on your smartphone.
- Foldable: Makes it easy to carry.
• Be aware of respective countries drone policy. Before flying in India refer: https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/ and https://dgca.gov.in/digigov-portal/ • Do not fly when the weather is not good, like too windy, raining etc. • Always fly in wide and open space. • Fly within visual line of sight. • Avoid flying over a group of people. • Read the instruction manual properly before you start flying. • Use propeller guards to ensure safe flying. • Do not touch the running propeller. • Do not use or leave the product near a heat source. • The drone is not made to lift any external payload. | • Fully Charge the battery before you start using the Drone. • Never fly when the battery is low. • Do not expose the battery to water or allow it to get wet. • Do not open or modify the battery/charger. • Charge batteries under observation. • Only use the battery and charger that came with the pack. • Immediately disconnect the battery if smoke appears. • Turn off the drone and take out the battery after use. • Fully charge the battery and keep it disconnected from the drone, especially when not using it for a long time.
The drone is not made to lift any external payload. Due to its flying weight of 180 grams, it comes under the Nano category as per DGCA. And nano drones are not required to get UIN no in order to fly, Except no Drone Zones. The permissible flying height of the nano drones is 50ft. Kindly refer to Indian drone policies before you start flying. https://digitalsky.dgca.gov.in/ and https://dgca.gov.in/digigov-portal/